Fees and Costs
Fees currently applicable to Sanlam Share Account (Fees include VAT of 14% - where applicable)
- The cost to hold shares (custody fee) in Sanlam Share Account on behalf of shareholders: Free
- Any transfer of shares to and from Sanlam Share Account if shares are sold or bought through Computershare's Share Dealing Service: Fee included in Computershare's administration fee for share dealing.
- Fees for selling through Computershare's share dealing service:
- R0.01 – R40 000.00 = R131.10;
- R40 000.01 + = R115.00 (admin fee) + 0.25% + VAT
- Fees for buying through Computershare’s share-dealing service:
- Securities Transfer Tax in the case of purchases: 0,25% of transaction value;
- Bank charges for residual payment (if payment is more than R30.00) in respect of deposits made for share purchases: R26.50;
- Cash Deposit Fees: R2.05 for every R100 or part thereof with a minimum of R7.50;
Other fees applicable:
- Unpaid Cheque Deposit Fees: R67.70 for every inward unpaid cheque.
- Any portfolio move of shares between Sanlam Share Account and other CSD Participants and any transfer within Sanlam Share Account not representing change of ownership: R61.80 per transaction (excluding any fees charged by the other CSD Participant)
- Any transfer of shares to, from or within Sanlam Share Account pertaining to change of ownership : R91.20 per transaction in other words R182.40.
- Issue of share certificates (rematerialisation): R627.00
- Stop payment and re-issue of cheque : R162.00 (if posted by ordinary mail. If mailed by registered mail at shareholder’s request, an additional fee of R40.00 will be payable)
- Cheque deposit fee: R5.00
- Issuing of duplicate transaction advice: R37.00
|Information for Sanlam Shareholders - September 2010|
|Notes || (1) || The information reflects the current position, which may change over time. The latest information can be obtained from the Computershare Limited (Computershare) Call Centre at 0861 100 913. See section 3. |
| || (2) ||When contacting the Call Centre, shareholders are to provide their Shareholder Reference Number. They may also be asked for further information to identify themselves. |
Content within this section: