Glacier provides online facilities for viewing your investment details and to transact. By visiting transact@glacier on the Glacier website, you will have access to the following online functionalities:
- view your investment portfolio/s
- obtain a snapshot of your entire portfolio, including non-investment products, e.g. asset protection and will revision date
- obtain immediate access to information
- view the classification of the collective investment funds per portfolio, as well as each plan’s asset class exposure
- view your contribution and withdrawal details
- view your investment return (market value vs cash flow value, plan growth or fund growth) in graphic format over the period of your choice
- rebalance your portfolio (specify a new composition for your portfolio and we’ll change it for you)
- switch the underlying funds in your portfolio (change your portfolio’s composition by specifying which funds to buy and sell)
- withdraw funds – transfer money from your investment to your personal bank account (only applicable on certain products)
- view or print a tax report (select the required year) and view your unrealised capital gains before executing a transaction
- view or print a statement
- request the latest list of funds open for new investments
- view a fund fact sheet. These fact sheets are updated daily and can be emailed.
- view your personal details
- contact us
intermediaries can obtain client reports, obtain information such as Illa revision dates, switch (if appropriately licensed and authorised), obtain client reports, see which clients are invested in a specific fund, and subscribe to publications.
- Visit www.glacier.co.za and click on "View your complete portfolio" on the left-hand side of the screen, or click on the blue "Login" button in the top menu, and then on "Secure Services".
- Click on "Register" in the menu and read the information on the following page. Click on "Next".
- Complete the information required on the registration form and click on "Submit".
- Your temporary password will be sent to you in the medium requested (via e-mail, sms or both).
- Return to www.glacier.co.za after receiving your temporary password and click on "View your complete portfolio".
- In the block "Registered users" on the right hand side of the screen, type in your selected username and temporary password and click on "Login".
- You will then be requested to change your password. Once your password has been changed, follow the login process again using your new password.
First time access after registration
- Once you have successfully logged in with your new password received after registration, you will need to add your portfolio to your profile.
- Under "Portfolio Options" select "Glacier", type in any of your Glacier reference numbers and click on "Submit".
- You will receive confirmation that the portfolio has been successfully added.
- To access your portfolio, click on "Glacier Solutions" again and thereafter click on the portfolio which you added.
- You will then be transferred to the client portfolio page and will have access to the different transactions on your portfolio (depending on the product).
For additional information please contact our Communication Centre on (021) 917 9002 / 0860GLA ENG.to top
Content within this section: